When you think of a spicy accompaniment for Idli, Dosa or hot rice, the first thing that comes to the mind of most people is Nalla Karam ,a name which literally means Black Chilly Powder. It is one of the flavorful powders of the andhra cuisine.The taste is awesome when sprinkled on hot pongal.
Bliss Nallakaram is ideally different from other Nallakaram, as it incorporates Moringa (Drumstick Leaves) which is having rich and rare combination of Nutrients. Moringa contains around 20 types of amino-acids, 46 antioxidants, 36 anti-inflammatory compounds and more than 90 nutrients which make it one of the best nutritional supplements. It is an excellent source of minerals like iron, calcium and vitamins A, B, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, E as well as macro minerals, trace minerals and phytonutrients. Besides, it is a good source of quality protein and dietary fiber. Daily use of Moringa can help to restore your imbalances and add concentrated super food nutrition to your diet.
How Can Moringa Benefit You
- Increased physical energy: Moringa enhances your exercise regime and sports performance with naturally occurring nutrients to make your energy last longer.
- Mental and emotional balance: Moringa offers amazingly powerful nutrient compounds that help restore stability to the chemicals that govern our thoughts and emotions.
- Faster recovery: Moringa Oleifera’s complete amino profile, along with dozens of vitamins and minerals, makes it a perfect recovery food after illness, surgery, and physical strain.
- Healthy blood sugar levels: Moringa’s antioxidants and unique regulating compounds help control blood sugar and keep the blood free of unhealthy substances.
- Nutrient-dense mother’s milk: increased iron, potassium, vitamins A, B, C, E, and many other important nutrients are all readily absorbed from Moringa Oleifera and transferred from mother’s milk to the growing new-borns.
Bliss Nalla Karam is renowned for its hygienically processed and packed keeping intact the taste and freshness.